Reservation Information with Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals Inc
No matter when you visit, you'll find everyone at Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. accommodating, exceptionally flexible, and dedicated to ensuring a great vacation for you, your family, and friends.
Some Tips For A Great Vacation
All keys are picked up at our office located at 9662 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Hours of Operation
January 1, 2019 – March 31, 2019: 9am – 5pm. Closed Sunday
April 1, 2019 – May 22, 2019: 9am – 6pm. Open Sunday
May 23, 2019 – September 1, 2019: 8am – 8pm. Open Sunday
September 3, 2019 – October 31, 2019: 9am – 6pm. Closed Sunday
November 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020: 9am – 5pm. Closed Sunday
Office Closed for the Following Holidays – New Year’s Eve/ Day; Easter; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day; Christmas Eve/ Day
- Check-In & Check-Out– Check-In “begins” at 3:00 p.m. This does not always guarantee your rental will be prepared at 3:00 p.m. Every attempt will be made to have your rental readied by 3:00 p.m. & please understand delays may occur. No refunds will be given for these delays. (Guests must notify Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. should anyone else, other than the person named on the reservation, is to pick up the keys.) Check-Out is at 10:00 a.m. There are no exceptions to this policy. There is a small window to have the rental properties prepared for the next guest and tardiness delays this process, ½ day rental will be charged for late check-outs. We request that the unit be prepared for departure by emptying the refrigerator, removing all trash, placing all dishes, pots, pans and silverware in the dishwasher and start the run cycle. All sheets and towels are to be removed and placed in one area. All windows to be closed and locked and doors locked upon exiting property.
- Reservations– Normal reservations are Saturday–to–Saturday June through August. A two night minimum is required for September through May. Some properties do require more nights per rental. Depending on availability, exceptions may apply to these rules.
- Age– Guests must be 25 years of age or older. Proper identification for all is required at check-in. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to pick up keys. If under 25, guests must have a chaperone of proper age. Failure to comply will result in loss of reservation. No refunds will be given.
- House Parties– House parties are strictly prohibited. Those violating this policy will forfeit their reservation and no refund given.
- Maximum Occupancy– Properties do carry a maximum number of guests allowed. Violating the maximum occupancy will result in eviction without refund. Maximum occupancy is based on the number of guests that a unit sleeps.
- Substitutions– We reserve the right to substitute a comparable Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. property without notice or liability, should it be necessary. If comparable properties are not available, the guest has the option of selecting available properties at prices shown, or receiving a complete refund of all deposits.
- Parking– Parking is monitored and controlled by individual HOAs. Parking passes are distributed based on the particular HOA’s policy. Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. is not responsible for fines, towing, tickets, or damages resulting in violation of parking policies.
- Payment– ½ of total rental amount (20% at time of booking; remaining 30% due two weeks after booking). The remaining ½ is due 45 days prior to arrival. Personal checks are accepted 45 days prior to arrival. Bounced checks are subject to $50 service charge.
- After Business Hours Check-In– Guests arriving after business hours must notify the front desk during business hours if they will be unable to check in during business hours. A code will be provided for guests unable to pick keys up during business hours. Guests are asked to follow the directions provided for the key safe to retrieve their keys. Any tampering with any other guest’s packets in the key safe will result in legal penalties. The key safe is under video surveillance 24 hours a day.
- Damage Fee– A security deposit has been the normal form of protection for vacation rental companies for a number of years. Because of our current economic conditions, it is not always viable for our guests to make such deposits. But we also understand that by no intentional reasons, at times, items can be broken. In 2019, we are providing a non-refundable damage waiver protection for $27.00. You will not have to pay for unintentional or accidental damage to the property or personal property of the owner within or on the premise provided all damages are reported before your departure. Accidental damages in excess of $300 or damages not reported will result in the guests being responsible. An imprint of a valid credit card is needed for these purposes. The damage waiver does not release the guest from liability for the following reasons: 1. Intentional, willful, reckless, or malicious acts of the tenant or others on the premises during the stay. 2. Pets causing damage. 3. Theft. 4. Gross negligence, intentional misuse of any device, appliance, furniture or belonging.5. Damage caused while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. 6. Damage from motor vehicles.
- Processing Fee– A $45.00 processing fee will be added to the reservation. This is non-refundable.
- Vacation Protection Insurance - You have the option of protecting your vacation through the purchase of travel insurance. Although this insurance is optional, it is recommended. It provides protection should unforeseen circumstances occur. Vacation travel insurance is available to guests at the time the reservation is made or 45 days prior to arrival. Vacation travel insurance is provided through Red Sky Travel Insurance you will receive policy information concerning their program via email. For more information call 866.889.7409 Or visit trippreserver.com
- Cancellations– A $150 processing fee will be charged for cancelled reservations. Cancellations made within 45 days of arrival will forfeit the entire reservation amount. Confirmed reservations are transferable to another Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. property 45days prior to arrival pending circumstances and availability.
- Pets– HOA rules prohibit any guests from bringing pets to any property. Those guests found to have pets on Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. property will be evicted and no refund given.
- Phones– Do not charge long distance phone calls to any property’s phone.
- Keys– Lost keys pose a great liability to Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. and the owners of each property. Units need to be re-keyed when this event occurs. Each guest will be given a particular amount of keys upon arrival. All keys must be returned to the main office. A $40 to $100 per lost key fee will be assessed for those who lose them. If the property is in need of being re-keyed, an additional $200 will be assessed. Keys that are returned to the office at a later date will be refunded 80% of the assessed fee.
- Non-Smoking– All properties are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on balconies and decks only if ashtrays are available. Those units found to have been smoked in will result in fines to the renter.
1 Bedroom - $150 2 Bedroom - $250 3 Bedroom - $300 4 Bedroom - $400 5 Bedroom - $450
- Linens- Linens are included in the reservation quote. Your reservationist will explain in detail what is included with each bedroom linen package. 1Bedroom $45 2Bedroom $65 3Bedroom $85 4Bedroom - $105 5 Bedroom - $125
- Inspections– Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. inspects each property before check-in and after check-out. If at any time something breaks or malfunctions, please contact the office immediately.
- Departure Cleaning– Departure cleaning is provided by our company. If your rental is not clean upon your arrival, please call the office immediately. Please remove all trash, food, and supplies brought into the property. Properties that are found exceptionally out of order may result in the guest being charged additional cleaning fees.
- Supplies & Toiletries– A bag containing a packet of dishwasher detergent, 2 rolls of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towels, and 2 bars of soap is provided to the guest.
- Equipment Rentals- Other rental items are available from Vacation Equipment Rentals (800-516-9886 or vacationequipmentrentals.com). These are delivered and picked up from the property by Vacation Equipment Rentals and are not the responsibility of Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. Damaged, lost or stolen items are the responsibility of the renter.
- Internet- Most of the properties offer high speed and/or wireless internet (Wi-Fi) connectivity. Please note that these services are provided as a no-charge amenity by either the individual homeowner or the property’s Homeowner’s Association (in some cases these services are offered in properties and are located in the lobby). While we will make every effort to ensure that these services are operational during your stay, problems can arise that are beyond our control, interruption of service. For this reason, no refunds or room changes can be given in the event these particular services become unavailable during your stay.
- Properties- The rental property is privately owned, decorated and furnished to satisfy the desires of the owner. Furnishings and up-keep vary from property to property. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the property you reserved: after check-in and inspection, you must notify Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. immediately. If there is any damage noticed at check-in, guests are encouraged and we strongly recommend that you report this to insure you are not charged with the damage. This is a rare occurrence due to the fact that there is an inspection and housekeeping team prior to your arrival to insure your vacation is pleasant, memorable, fun, and stress free.
- Owners Locked Areas- Most owners have private storage. These locked areas are absolutely not included in the rental and tampering is prohibited.
- Breakdowns- We do not guarantee air conditioning or appliances. There are NO REFUNDS should they fail. Our main goal is to keep everything in good working order prior to your arrival. If for some reason there is a breakdown we will do everything possible to repair any malfunction and correct the situation to insure you a wonderful vacation.
- Maintenance & Monthly Contracts- Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. and the monthly contract personnel may enter the premises for the purpose of completing necessary maintenance or contract work such as pest control for example, etc. Although we do our best to notify you the guest, there are times it is not possible to notify you in advance of this required work. There are vacation rental properties that are on the market for sale; we strive to keep your vacation uninterrupted by viewings. We may call on occasion to ask your permission to arrange a viewing of the property with you being present; the option will be yours, the guest.
- Lost or Left Behind Items- Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. is NOT responsible in any way for personal belongings or items left behind after departure. All belongings and items left behind that are not claimed within 7 days will be donated to the charity of Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. choice. There are times that you may realize that an item was left behind, if found any shipping required charged to the card on file.
- Mail & Messages- All mail sent to guests must be sent to Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. with the guests name, property and property number included. In some instances there are emergencies where a guest must be notified immediately. We will strive to notify you, the guest by phone or in person or the person trying to contact you. There will be instances where the property phone number will be given by the person trying to locate you, the guest.
- Ordinance- Each property has their own ordinances; these rules must be abided by. There is also city and town ordinances that must be abided too, please note some of the following: no fireworks within city limits, no driving on beach with any vehicles, no fires of any kind including grills on balconies or beach, and the pet policy. We ask that you be considerate of private property and only use designated beach access areas.
- Long Term Rentals– Many of our properties are available for long term rentals during the months of October through March at discounted monthly rates. Please call 1-800-845-0833 to inquire about specific prices.
- HOAs– All of our properties are subject to the particular Home Owners Association that governs them. Please inquire with the front desk should you have any questions regarding but not limited to, motorcycles, golf carts, grilling, parking passes, fireworks, items left in front of doors and towels hanging on balcony rails, etc…
- Accuracy– Every attempt has been made for accuracy. Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. is not responsible for errors on the website. Rates and policies are subject to change without prior notice.
- Refusals– Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Inc. reserves the right to refuse rental, discontinue occupancy, and/or refund a deposit if it in any way may be detrimental to the property.
- Reservations for the Following Year- Current year guests have the option to reserve the property prior to departure. A deposit of $200 is required at the time of the reservation; this is non-refundable unless the property becomes unavailable. Guests understand that the rate is subject to change unless locked in. Homeowners have the first choice of their property. Reservations must be confirmed with rental (half the amount) deposit 90 days prior to arrival and paid in full 45 days prior to arrival.
- NOTE- Guests are not entitled to any refunds due to adverse weather, maintenance issues, construction, disruption of utilities (including phone and cable), after occupancy. If there is an ordered evacuation due to hurricane or other storms refund consideration for the prorated amount of time from the ordered evacuation until the area is reopened, will be made following written request of same by tenant to agent.