Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat
Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Quality Assurance Policy
By Beach Vacations
YOUR TRUST IS WHAT WE HOLD TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS SO YOU CAN RELAX AND BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
That's why you can rest easy with our Quality Assurance Policy. The management and staff of Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals have been working hard to ensure our accommodations are at the highest standards of cleanliness and diligently following all best practice solutions. Whether you're a family, a couple, or just a group of friends wanting to get away - we're here for you, and ready for your return.
Relaxed Deposit Policy: Start your vacation experience stress-free. For a limited time only, reserve your vacation accommodations with no money down at time of booking!
- NO deposit will be required if your arrival date is outside of 14 days.
- During the Summer, Holidays or Special Events a deposit is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- 05/22 - 05/24: Memorial Day
- 06/12 - 09/06: Summer
- 09/17 - 09/20: CCMF
- 09/24 - 09/27: Car Show
- 09/28 - 10/03: Fall Rally
- 10/09 - 10/11: Columbus Day
- 11/26 & 11/27: Thanksgiving
- 12/24 & 12/25: Christmas
- 12/31: New Year's Eve
- Policy valid for new bookings NOW - June 15, 2020.
RISK-FREE CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand plans change which is why we created our risk-free cancellation and change policy.
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled up to 14 days prior to arrival
- For guest convenience, reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival, can reallocate the advanced deposit funds to be used as the deposit toward different stay dates before December 31, 2021.
- If a guest wishes to move their reservation, no extra charge will be made. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
OUR TOP PRIORITY - GUEST SAFETY
Accommodations: In addition to Standard Housekeeping Cleaning Procedures, particular attention will be paid to high-touch items in all rooms such as remotes, door handles, light switches, etc.
Pools and Amenities: Enhanced Social Distancing guidelines in pool areas with additional sanitation of chairs, loungers and other areas.
- Where possible, chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart to promote social distancing.
- All chairs and tables will be disinfected before and after each guest use.
- Our pool chemicals, especially the disinfecting agent (Chlorine), will be maintained at proper levels at all times.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection using CDC/DHEC approved chemicals will be completed in all areas of the resort with specific attention to high traffic and high touch areas.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be placed in all public areas including elevator lobbies and guest floors.
- Individuals and family members who wish to be together should continue to do so, but there should be a safe distance maintained between different groups of guests.
- Click Here to view a complete list of guest recommendations and best practices for helping us maintain our quality assurance policy.