When it comes to Christmas, the season of gift giving, whether as a way of showing your appreciation to someone or helping out Santa Claus, you’ll want to give gifts that people will enjoy and use. We have a list of the best Christmas gifts that will be as much fun putting together as they will with being received! There are so many places to shop in the Grand Strand area that you’ll likely never run out of stores!
1. Give the priceless gift of your time. We all have things we simply don’t want to do just as we all have many other things we don’t mind doing and may be quite good at. Think about matching up a need someone has with a talent you’ve been blessed with. It’s a priceless gift that anyone will love receiving. From snow shoveling to cake decorating to hosting a party for someone, you can’t go wrong when you give the gift of your time.
2. If your recipient is a chocolate lover why not put a Chocolate Lover’s gift basket together filled with things you’ve made yourself — chocolate cookies, chocolate bonbons, chocolate dipped coffee spoons and for a special touch wrap them in cellophane with a bow, hot chocolate mix, and chocolate covered espresso beans.
3. The golfer on your list would enjoy receiving a Golf Lovers gift basket filled with personalized golf tees, golf balls, club covers, a visor, score cards, a small towel, and a can cooler to keep a can of pop or beer cold.
4. A Fisherman’s Basket can be a large basket or tackle box filled with assorted lures, leaders, long nose fishing pliers, fishing line, a guide to the best local fishing spots and a gift certificate for a day on a fishing charter.
5. Coffee and Tea Lovers are sure to enjoy a basket filled with sample-size gourmet coffees and teas, personalized mugs, along with a best-selling novel and a decorative bookmark.
6. Anyone who loves to garden will enjoy receiving a hand stenciled bucket or galvanized watering can filled with goodies such as gardening gloves, a new trowel or other specialty garden tool, bulbs for forcing indoors, a rubberized kneeling mat and a garden-related knick-knack.
It shouldn’t be difficult to compile a group of related items for any interest someone has. You can do one-stop shopping if you go to the specialty store that caters to whatever their interest may be.
All of us at MB Vacation Rentals would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!