If you’re planning on entering Myrtle Beaches very popular marathon this February you’d better get your reservations made soon if you want to stay in our vacation homes in North Myrtle Beach. This year is the 17th Annual Myrtle Beach Marathon and Half Marathon and it will be held on Saturday, February 15 at the Myrtle Beach Pelicans Stadium. Every year during this event the streets of Myrtle Beach are transformed into a jungle scene that is the backdrop to an unforgettable experience by all involved. After you’ve participated in this fun filled event you will see why thousands of people say that the Myrtle Beach Marathon is much, much more than just a marathon. It changes people — it truly does!
At Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals we can provide you with a number of vacation homes in North Myrtle Beach. You can view our vacation homes on our website and choose the size and price range that you’re looking for. Also check out the specials and golf package deals we having taking place, too. No matter if you want a home that’s oceanfront, ocean view, or fairway view, you’ll like what we have to offer you.
This year’s Myrtle Beach Marathon Weekend is February 13-15, 2014. Following is the schedule for what’s going on.
- Thursday, Feb. 13 @ 5:00 pm Runner’s Expo
- Friday, Feb. 14 @ 11:00 am Runner’s Expo
- Friday, Feb. 14 @ 5:30 pm Ripley’s Aquarium Family Fun Run
- Friday, Feb. 14 @ 6:30 pm Junior Post Race Party at Ripley’s Aquarium
- Friday, Feb. 14 @ 7:00 pm Neon Night 5K
- Saturday, Feb. 15 @ 6:30 am Marathon, Half Marathon and Marathon Relay
- Saturday, Feb. 15 @ 5:00 pm House of Blues Post Race Party
This popular marathon event causes area vacation rentals to fill up fast so don’t delay further in making those reservations. Marathon registration is open for a few more weeks and events are filling up fast. Hope to see you there!